♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
iloveyou.
I dunnoe how to do myy english homework ! argh !
T.T how many bad things is goin to happen to me?
This morning, iie just came to school…
Weiliang : so, wat time uue go home ?
Xiangyue: huh ?
Weiliang: after art fiesta where uue and that malay guy go ?
Xiangyue: home luhhs.
Weiliang: go hotel uhs ?
Xiangyue: iie say home le right ?!
Weiliang: ur home is hotel uhs ? so, rich uhs ?
Then peiling they all aso join in to help weiliang… wth !
After that iie went to tell julia, that they bully me. Guess wat julia say ? We where got bully uue ? we only say uue nn ridhwan go hotel and fcuk marhhs. -.-
I tell michelle during recess… michelle aso think that they are too much lorhhs. Play aso no nid play until lyk that right ?
Assmebly, yisin aso come nn disturb me, say a lot of crap… -.-
Wat have iie done ?
Whyy everyone must treat me this way? They aso nv joke with michelle until lyk that. Lorhhs. Whyy me ? iie easily bully isit ? When iie am angry, who will be scared of me ? None! When other ppl lehhs, a bit angry they scared liaos… T.T
Iie am sick and tired of this! Nw myy tears are just brustin out… What’s next ? iie am just goin to scream at ppl bt who will be scared nn stop it ? iie really dunnoe wat to do… iie am just sick nn tired of it le… leave me alone, please ! It is too much for me to handle alone. Iie only say abit of it to ridhwan, they say iie complainin liaos… who ken iie tell myy troubles to? There is too much… uue giv me one whole day, iie aso ken nort finish writing it lorhhs. Just leave me alone !!! Take it as iie am beggin uue ! :’(


* iie am just writin out parts of myy feeling... if iie hav offend or hurt uue. iie am sorry bt uue hav hurt me first. To uue, uue may think this is a joke bt it really hurts me lorhh, somehow. sob sob~
Am iie a cry baby ? iie hav been crying for weeks after weeks... one week cry at least once lehhs... :( or isit there are too much tears, they hav to drop out... sniff...
4more days to myy birthday... whyy must does this happen ? :'(