♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
iloveyou.
Did nort go anywhere, went home straight after school. No mood to do anything. iie am sick nn tired of myy life ! myy life sucks !! EVERYTHING in myy life sucks !!! T.T just 2more days to myy birthday. Normally, ppl would be happy nn lookin forward to their birthday. Bt me, iie am nort happy nn doesnt look forward to myy birthday. Myy father say he is goin to bring me to the ferris wheel for myy birthday, that doesnt make me feel any better ? :'( myy youngest sister is trying to control myy life ? wth ! iie dunnoe wat to post anymore... whatever iie post is just sad things... dun want post liao...

*sorry that iie hav made uue worry or angry... :(


lots of love,
xiangyue.