♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
iloveyou.
Lessons as usual. Actually goin to run 2.4 today bt somehow pe teacher nv come ! yay ! went health check up. After recess, is history nn we are suppose to copy corrections. All answers all damn shit long lorhhs. Write for 1hour plus then lesson ended. tmw continue with section c - sturctured question goin to be very very long again. Haiz... & form teacher today then say we must particapte in inter-class cheer, which is held on thurs. So rush luhhs.

After school, ophila called up and ask me to ask mr fernandez to comfirm with the cheer date. He told me that it is push back to 8 august nn tell me other cheer thingy... The wining team is goin to represent the school next year for the national team cheer or smth lyk that. After that he ask me nn peiling to take a seat (pl pei me go find him de) he talk bout ncc de things... last week is mr foong then today is him... He say ncc nid anything tell him, mr foong aso said that. Then after listenin to his naging when for trainin. Did arm drills almost through the whole trainin. which is almost 3 hrs lorhhs... iie suay then iie take the extreme heavy riffle. lucky weiliang change with me. He say myy riffle damn heavy. Thanks weiliang. End up for awhile, iie used back the damn heavy riffle.Went home with boyfriend.


Michelle !! iie dun want do the quiz, very mai fan.

lots of love,
xiangyue.