♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
iloveyou.
Wake up early in the mornin lyk goin to school seh... xP myy mother wake me up at 6.30 ; ask her wake me up at 7 then she wake me up half an hour earlier... hahahas... then iie continue to lie on myy bed for 15mins then go bath. Then prepare for ncc, left home at 7.45 cos iie called mich, she was on the bus then reach outside school gate, saw mich. (:

Trainin ! after first parade, ''talk talk'' with the part Cs. They expect everyone to say smth that they expect from ncc so that we will come trainin. Last sat, only one guy turn up for trainin. iie dunno wat to say, so said stupid thing. For every trainin, we ken go home on time. xP everyone was lyk laughin, hehees. Part Cs also laugh. Then the rest of the time till 10 was drills then after that is break then games. Water bomb ! iie was dry. hehees. Then mich nn peiling try to make me wet in the toliet bt failed. xD last parade then go home. We are goin to learn to make chocolate nn sell for cip. :D

Then after trainin, went to meet boyfriend ! He brought green tea & biscuit for me. walk to green to buy top up card, he paid. -.-Then slowly walk home. He dun lyk to drink green tea ! xD goin to stop postin now, gonna play maple with boyfriend. Long time nv play liaos. :P

lots of love,
xiangyue.