♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
iloveyou.
BORED ! Michelle, iie decide to do ur quiz. Cos iie am damn bored plus nth to post.

QUIZ

1. When will the Sun not shine and when will the world end?
A : When the world ends, the sun will nort shine le marhhs. How would iie noe. If that day comes, iie would be dead le marhhs. xP

2. What do you want the most now?
A : To be beside my boyfriend.

3. Do you believe in afterlife?
A : Yea.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
A : No, nort really.

5. When do you wish to die?
A : iie dunno ( mich, agree with uue. hehees)

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
A :Yes. iie saw it more than once. :D

7. What is your goal for this year?
A : No, goals ? iie dun set goals. iie take life step by step. xD

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
A : Yes, whyy nort.

9. Have you ever broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
A : No. iie would never do that !

10. What feeling do you love most?
A : Ermm.... nort sure. When iie am with my boyfriend(maybe)

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
A : Hmm... nth much. To love me more than anyone els would. Treat me good. Ken le. :D

12. What feeling do you hate most?
A : No idea.

13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
A : Yes.

14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks?
A : To spend my day with my boyfriend. Next friday is our 5mth anni. :D (hope that my parent will allow me to go out.)

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
A : Thing ? iie dunno.

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
A : No idea. (my boyfriend is there for me when iie nid him. :D)

17. Do you find life meaningless?
A : Yea. Sometimes.

18. What if one day, you're left with only 15minutes to live, what will you do?
A : That day wouldnt come. Bt if the day really come, iie would lyk to spend the 15mins with all myy love ones.

Instructions;
Remove one question from above and add in your own question, then tag 8 ppl from ur list, list them out at the end of the post. Notify them via their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does this quiz will have a blessing from all.

iie never did anything that the instruction told me to. iie didnt tag anyone cos iie dun think anyone will do it. Plus most of myy good friends already did it. if uue want to do then do it barhhs. No nid ppl to ask uue to do it. :D

lots of love,
xiangyue.