♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
iloveyou.
Stay at home again, hav ncc tmw.

Nth much happen cos iie was at home. Wat could happen at home ? lols. hahahas...
Morning, make ''pizza'' for sisters nn myself. It actually just bread then put toppin on top. Almost lyk the one found in canteen. muhahahahas..
Afternoon, went to point with myy mother. Collect shoelace for the cheer, that day me nn ophila they all go buy, there's no stock so order lorhhs. The shoelace came last night. Lazy go out at night then just now go lorhhs. (: after that went ntuc, buy things to go home nn cook spaghetti. :P myy mother ask me ownself cook. End up she help me cook the sauce. Hehees.

Endin myy post here. Off to play maple with myy dear boy... Byesss ~

lots of love,
xiangyue.