♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
iloveyou.
Ncc today. Wear pt kits, yay ! xD

Today trainin was quite slack uh, bt then still tired cos myy whole body already ache still go for trainin... Did pt then run around the school for a round. After is break then games. Gurls all fall out. Actually only gt 4; me, ju, yx nn sharleen*. Yeexuan hav cramps, iie felt giddy when iie run. just now the pt make me giddy le so decide to pass the games, ju nn sharleen see us fall out then they aso fall lorhhs. Hahahas. In the end, gt abit naggin from jiali. :P then debrief. Sirs was talkin bout camp fire on next sat. Ncc was invited by the Scouts. We are suppose to preform smth, a dance accordin to the sirs. Actually is the part Cs goin to plan it, then they hav spec course. Then sir aliff ask the part Bs to do it. The rest of the gurls are goin overseas, left me. T.T think iie am goin to ask ophila for help barhhs, or follow wat julia said, copy from the monitors. Bt jiali say dun copy. whatever ~ xD then finally was let off. Sharleen ask me to pei her, cos ju nn xuan goin toliet. Then iie say, myy boyfriend is waitin for me. She keep quiet then iie go off. Hehees. Sorry, bt then iie dun want stay alone with her. Talk to her make myy blood pressure go up. Dun belive ask julia. We are lyk keep exchangin eyes. hahahahas.

iie am goin for HlC camp. (: Sharleen ask me dun go let her go. Cos iie took the last consent form, then iie say, uue want to go tell mr cheong luhhs. He ken print another consent form right. lols... hahahas...

As usual, meet boyfriend. He waited for me for 15mins ? He is always waiting for me. Nort myy fault. He is either come very early or myy stuff always nv end on time. xD hais... sorry ! walk walk for awhile then he send me home. Then he went to play pool with adrain nn junhao. hahahas...

iie miss uue, boyfriend.


lots of love,
xiangyue.

*iie forget how to spell her name, shld be correct barhhs. psps.