♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
iloveyou.
It's offically over today... :'(

iie choose to end it now.
iie dun want to giv them another chances to hurt us again.
Since uue said that in 5yrs time, myy parent wouldnt care anymore.
Then if we are fated to be, we shall be togther again in 5yrs time.
Uue said uue will wait nn iie promise that iie wouldnt hav a change of heart.
Let's take this as a test that god put our love to...
uue are always the one to be by my side when i need uue, uue protect me, care for me && love me .
iie would never forget that.
iie will always love uue just lyk uue love me.
iie will keep the memorys nn love uue giv me deep inside myy heart.


They leave a scar deep inside myy heart.
A scar is a scar, watever they do.
The scar will always be there, it wouldnt fate away.
They make me say goodbye to myy love.
iie goin to get myy love; ridhwan, myy ex-boyfriend :( as soon as iie finish myy studies.
& by then, they shldnt stop me anymore.

lots of love,
xiangyue.