♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
iloveyou.
Nth to much to post through... Everyday is lyk almost the same thing happenin... Wonder if ju they all gt go play badminton anort ? She called me at 2plus ask if iie gt go marhhs... iie say no then she keep askin me go, iie say rainin soon lehhs.. Then she went to call peiling & nv return myy call liaos... iie also lazy to call her le.. hehees... siianx...yesterday went compass with peiling, borrow books (iie got read books one hors xP) help peiling find her xiao shou(s), iie noe nth bout that... iie just anyhow take, some kena reject bt some she gt take.. hehees... She borrow 10 over plus books lorhhs... iie only borrow 4 english books... Feel kinda bad lorhhs, promise to meet him, in the end nv...


he's emo-in cos of me ? (iie guess) iie dunno wat to do...
iie am a bad gurlfren yea ? ); hais...
did iie neglect him or giv him a cold shoulder ?
iie dunno... iie felt no diff bt he did, he just wouldnt tell me what.. hais...
arent things lyk before ?
what's happenin ?? iie dun feel good these days...
start to cry all over again, iie am such a crybaby... );
lots of loves,
xiangyue.