♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
iloveyou.

The deep blue sea.



HELLOS MY DEAR PEEPS ! ;D
very long nv post le cos there's nth to post nn iie am in a bad shape or mood ? now iie dun giv a damn anymore even though iie am still angry. A person that meet, chat once had actually scold me yea ? & iie didnt offend him ken ?! watever, iie say iie wouldnt care anymore, iie shall stick to myy promise. From now on, iie am gonna try hard nort to be a KPO yea ? next time ppl bully me or myy frens, iie am nv gonna care cos in the end iie will always be the bad guy. wat for make myy life diffcult ? Maybe it wouldnt be quite possible cos iie hav been a KPO since iie was born ? lols... unless iie shut myself out of the outside world ? hais.. watever. iie am nort givin it a damn anymore ! :D iie am gonna take a step at a time, wouldnt think so much anymore.
julia nn michelle is gonna go crazy with all their studies and i'm still relaxin. -.- watever. gonna end here cos iie dunno wat to post le.

痛到最痛就不会再痛了 !
iie am slowly gettin nearer to it ? iie am kinda numb le. so everything to me doesnt matters now ? maybe everything will start to matter to me again tmw ? diaoz.. iie sound so stupid bt if nv iie am upset, iie will rmb this very phrase. :D

lots of love,
xiangyue.