♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
iloveyou.
Another day is passin just lyk yesterday... again iie wasted another day. didnt touch myy books again. MY GOD !! ppl are studyin hard for EOYs & here i'm slackin myy days away. :( cant find the mood to study sia. Anybody want to study with me ?? iie nid a study buddy !! Please, anyone want to come myy hus & study with me ? cos iie am trap home, nort allowed to go anywhere. T.T
Today wasnt totally wasted, iie guess. At less iie spend the morning cleanin myy table, the afternoon at NTUC with myy mom. -.- then from 2plus, myy hours are wasted away. lols... iie am rotten... -.- 3weeks to EOYs !! :@ 4 days to his birthday, 5 days to 8 mth anni. :D

lots of love,
xiangyue.