♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
iloveyou.
Dinner was nice ? Didnt ate much too, dun hav the appetite. Myy parents thought iie sick lorhhs cos iie didnt really eat myy fav crab which is right in front of me ? -.- finally finish 3 modules of home econs notes, 4 more to go. Might do it ltr or tmw ? cos tues is the test le ! ):

& a guy had actually disturbed me while iie was writing myy notes lorhhs. -.- Passer by, uue are the same guy who talk to me at msn right ? whyy dun uue just put ur name ? go ahead and scold me, iie dun care anymore. you guys sucks big time !! & iie dun even think iie am chio ken ? iie noe im ugly, bt iie have nv said that iie am chio ! im nort toyin with his feelings ken ?! get ur facts right ken ?!
How great is it ? tmw is myy chinese paper and iie am gonna be a panda cum goldfish. how great is that ?!

我的心已经碎了... 还要碎多少次呢 ? ): 我还要流多少泪 ?


lots of love,
xiangyue.