♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Today was fine ? havent been posting lately cos im busy and lazy. :X since the school reopened, life is lyk a cycle everyday, doin the same old stuffs over and over again, nth new. ncc girls unit almost close down, in fact it was until today its goin to be open again ! :D went for ncc trainin yesterday wearin school uni cos i lazy to change to no.4 . & surprisely, sir qihao didnt scold me or shld i say he scold nobody. :O seniors gt very piss off after ms nedleen talk to us bout the school decided to close down the girls unit. after a long drag, sinlee told me that if i can find 15girls to join jiu can le. (: then today saw mdm ho at office and ask bout the ncc thing and she say no such thing. i was lyk what the hell, dun fool me again can ?! then faster went to find sinlee and spoke to her. & of cos, everything was settled after now. now i only hav 10names. i need 5 more ! (: another day of afternoon class tmw. ): she want us to stay back for extra lessons too. 5plus then can go home. D: i seriously dun lyk my physic teacher ! bleahh.. that's all for now.

p.s. my posts are getting shorter and shorter, day by day. :P

with loves,
xiangyue♥