♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
YOHS !

changed my blogskin with help from isabelle sweetheart. :D

19feb, Thrusday

Lessons as normal. Afternoon lesson with deepa is so !#$^@^%$@, she's so irrating lorhhs. she told us to be in class by 2.45pm then she 3pm then come. -.- Dun want giv us break still late. -.- then after class lexus make the class stay back cos he want to say something and that something will really come true. :D then haien drive me home cos i havin fever. i told her i can walk home yet she want to drive me. hahas.. thanks haien ! :D

20feb, Friday

Meet ruiqi, yilin and yanqi to go stadium for sport day. The 3 of them dunno how to go sia. -.- hahahas.. saw alot of hougang sec peeps. (: Isabelle giv me a bear, everyone keep hugging it through. hahahas.. thanks alot sweetheart ! :D sport day this year was kinda boring ? no cheer no nth.. lols.. at the end then me and ruiqi suddenly very high then we kept cheering of those running for relays. Then after that alvin send me and ruiqi the same msg, me and ruiqi was lyk .. hahahahas.. after that went for lunch with alvin, shanelle, ruiqi, siok teng, meiling, yiling, yilin at ave 8. alvin was surrounded by girls. hahahas ! daydream with the rest was eating. then after that yilin went home, alvin went back to school then the rest of us went to shanelle's hus to do our cme project. (: i left at 4..

21feb, Saturday

Went back to school for spec course lesson. after that went homed and i forget what happen already. hahahas..

that's all barhhs. bye. (:

with loves,
xiangyue♥