♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
2 more days to my 15th birthday ! (:

23 Mar, Monday

Happy Birthday Meiling and Xuanyi ! :D
i went to school slightly earlier today. gt enough time to go back class to put down my loads of books then headed to 1e5 to find siaokias. very long nv go le & they miss me very much ! hahas.. was just crapping. kereen lend me her twilight book for ussr so everyday's ussr will be readin twilight. :D the first chapter was kinda boring ? :X hahas.. History afternoon lesson today was fun ! mr ong was a very nice teacher. (: after that went for hlc meeting.. then home-d.

24 Mar, Tuesday

Went 1e5 to find the siaokias again, had my breakfast there. haikul brought it for me. (: help kereen and yifan cut paper for their geo project. hahas.. leave class early today with jerry. mrs goh send us to north spring pri for ne stuff. then report to the person in charge then wait for half an hour then finally they call us to go to board the bus to smu. play at the settler's cafe. the games was okay ? quite fun barhhs. hahas.. all the waiting and slackin time was spent crappin with jerry. i laugh at practically everything, i was high for some unknown reasons, sot already. hahahas ! then bus-ed home.

25 Mar, Wednesday

Had bio test in the morning. Obviously i didnt study for it luhhs. hope i can pass it barhhs.. after school went mall with haien then saw cheryl chia at the bus stop so we went together. (:

26 Mar, Thrusday

Didnt run for pe today. :D didnt do SPAbio cos i went to the dental. i seriously hate visiting the dental luhhs. hold kefei's hand really tight just now. hahahas.. the whole thing was scary and i hate that lady. She clean my teeth until bleed lorhhs. >:( and the worst thing is my teeth is still the same luhhs apart from bleeding. she can go bang the wall luhhs. #!%$!#$%$#% afternoon physics lesson changed to tmw. skip social studies workshop cos ppl who went say that it's no use so i skip it and then went home with haien. (: tmw goin to hav lessons till 3. ): from 1 to 2, physics class. from 2 to 3, Amaths class. still gt hlc exco meeting tmw. my friday is gone again..

with loves,
xiangyue ♥