♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Friday, March 20, 2009
XIANGYUE IS BACK FROM SPEC COURSE !! :D

14 Mar, Saturday

Finally i meet up with jessica ! :D She pei me go bugis buy ncc stuffs. i miss her so so much, we talk endlessly. hahahas.. we were lyk blur sotong too, keep walking the wrong way here and there. lmaos manz ! :D then she went for tution while i headed home. {: i love jessica lots ! :D

15 Mar, Sunday

Went bottle tree park to prawn again, the second time this year. :D went to auntie hus before that to get my rank sew onto my no. 4. caught alot more prawns this time round. :D then after that went to take the ''swan'' ride. something lyk riding bicycle bt on water. hahahas.. then dinner there too. (:

16 Mar, Monday to 17 Mar, Thrusday

The first day of spec course. woke up at 5plus to get ready cos we need to be in school by 7. Ms nadleen book a mini bus to send us to hq. then we check in and then took a bus to sispec, paisr laba camp. I was in aphla platoon 2 with chunwee, weiliang and michelle. :D i made so new friends there too. (: hougang sec was the only girls unit there so we gt a bunk to ourselves with two mdms. :D my pc for spec was also my pc for camp feast. hahahas ! my apc look alot lyk edwin and he's a very nice sir. (: days there was okay. hahahs.. i gt 3rd segeant (?), im very content cos i still thought that i might fail. hahahas.. lazy to type what happen during the 4 days bt kinda enjoy ? hahahas.. after that we went jurong point to hav dinner then daddy came to fetch us all back. (:

18 Mar, Friday

Went back school for physics lesson today from 2 to 4. lesson was uber boring, in the end, i read siok teng's storybook. :P then home-ed. (: might be goin swimming with julia and do homework with jessica tmw. :D

8 more days to my 15th birhtday. (:

with loves,
xiangyue ♥