♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
I failed my Amaths test again. Its a F9 !! ): wth. tons of careless mistakes and stuffs. sigh.. ran 2.4km on thurs pe lesson. i forget to bring pe, and guess what. i went home to change. cool right ? hahahas.. cos my hus is opposite of the running track so i went home to change. hahahas.. i failed my 2.4 too. cos i spend most of my time walkin instead of running especially at during the last round cos im in pain. the rest say i look very pale. so im weak, so dun bully me. hahas.. actually dun feel lyk postin today bt i hav nth to do so decide to post. siianx.. im just crapping.. yesterday meet jerry, lexus, jobain, ruiqi and mrs goh at hougang point mac to do our ne game thing. jerry thought we meeting in school and told jobain in school. the funniest thing is the school was nort even goin to open on good friday. lmaos. ruiqi overslept. hahas.. miss out ingelica's performace, cos mummy gone mad. suddenly dun let me go then bout 5plus say want to let me go bt i havent finish my ne thing so end up i still didnt go. what a pity. :X goin to get back bio paper on tues bt i will be away from class for the stupid ne thing. so irrating. -.- bt shanelle gonna help me take. (: thank you. (: ne is wasting alot of my time ! >:(
tmw is mummy's birthday. (:

with loves,
xiangyue ♥