♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
IM SCARED !! :'(



Mrs goh say tmw's physics paper is goin to be a very easy paper, if you dun do well you can consider droppin physics. OMG ! im really scared ! she told me and jerry that yesterday on our way to northspring primary for the ne progamme. gt back from my emaths test results today. i passed !! woohoo !! i gt 32/50. although nort very good bt at least i pass and did my best. i think miss lee will return our amaths paper tmw, i think my result will be super suck for amaths. >.< miss lee mark our paper uber fast. my chem also gone case already, i uber blur when i do my chem test. thermometer, i can spell until thermormeter. bio and history maybe just pass or maybe a grade d barhhs. chinese shld be okay. hope i can at least pass for tmw's physics test barhhs bt i doubt so. ): sigh..

with loves,

xiangyue ♥

p.s. i hate the ne person. he damn suck manz ! how could he ?! whatever luhhs. shit him. i must complete the whole thing nice nice to show him, make him speechless !! hmph !