♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
BOO ! (:

A brief run through of events. (:

tues, went to make ic with michelle and peiling. my photo is damn damn ugly luhhs. -.- after that went for lunch and then library with peiling while mich went to meet siok teng and co for kbox.
wed, suppose to go out with isabelle and co bt didnt go in the end. went swimming with peiling and julia. me and peiling reach earlier then she decide to go look for alvin, so we walk there. then after that took a bus back to the swimming complex bt the stupid bus bell spoilt then stop at ave 8 then walk back to swimming complex. meet julia then swimmin a couple of laps. after bathin, went mall's library. then homed after that.
thrus, back to school. had workshop. theory was boring. play game bout stock market and property market. fun ! {: andrea almost kill me because of the game, just because of a stock. lalalas ~ hahahas..
fri, went for talk at suntec city with shanelle, peiling, caijun, ruiqi and genyyun. the talk was kinda nice ? i thought that it would be very boring bt it wasnt. (: was late cos we bus-ed there. sat at the 2nd row. the whole event was great. (: then bus-ed home with caijun and peiling. saw primary school good friend wen hsuen there too. :D
sat, went kovan wet market with mama then mall to open my posb acc and deposit my cheque in.
sun, uncle pengguang came with his little doggie. uber cute. enjoy playin with it. (:

with loves,
xiangyue ♥