♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
I finally update my blog after leaving it dead for so long. :X

This whole week was busy cutting colour paper into straps for folding star. The school want to break record for making the most no. of stars in 1hr. No money buy the ready-make ones, so hav to cut lorhh. Thursday cut until 9, i left at 8.15 lyk that. The guys followed me home. hahah. Had fun folding stars in class with peeps, we were really rushing and we run down with alot alot of stars that havent count to count downstairs at the last minute. After counting, our school made alot of stars bt didnt reach the target of 80,000. I forget the exact number, however, my class did the most number of stars, 3000++ yay ! :D after that went home to change and went out with michelle, julia, siok teng, ruiqi, yiling, peiling to watch up at amk hub bt no tickets so watch harry potter. Michelle thinks its very boring, she want to fall asleep already. haha. I cried when (i don't know how to spell his name) die. :'( took neoprints after that then home-d with peiling.

with loves,
xiangyue ♥