♥Cause my heart keeps falling faster,
/I've waited all my life to cross this line, to the only thing that's true.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
HEYYO ! :D

I have decided to blog after leaving it dead for 1mth & 18days. Hahaha.
EOYs are here, im not even ready at all !! Its so sudden. When the time-table for the exams was given to us, its like only 2weeks away to EOY. 1week pass, i havent even start revision. You know why ? Because im busy trying to finish the homework mrs teo is giving. The pile of homework is endless ! Bt finally i have finish all the holiday assigments. {: Bt im only left with 1week to revisie, which is impossible luhh ! ): My class test results are not good at all. It sucks manz ! I need to buck up !
Im suppose to be at wedding dinner now bt.. we gt the dates mix up. Its next week ! Waste alot of time preparing today. -.- Tmw goin for dinner at pasir ris, which will take up half of my day. No time to study already luhh !!! Argh ! Anyway, I cut my fringe again today. Its damn short now. >.< Shall update again next time.

Should i just pretend nothing happen,
pretend that i see nothing.
Have i lost the battle despite all the things that i tried ?
I guess so.
Things are never smooth going.
With loves,
xiangyue ♥